Friday, November 13, 2009

End of Week Six...
















The painters are doing touch up work and the new kitchen is starting to come together.
I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far, for the most part the work is very high quality.
I think I have enough experience with this sort of thing not to expect perfection on the first pass, so I stay engaged and constantly point out the little things that glare "I'm not real concerned with the quality of my work". It's a sad comment on many labours working today.
I don't believe that the project will be finished by Thanksgiving, but it will be close to being done.
Next week it's counter tops and back splash tile and then on to installation of fixtures and appliances.
I'm ready to be back in a working kitchen and preparing a real meal. Camping in the living room is getting old.






No comments: