Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another Day, another dollar...LOST

"When will they ever learn..."
Once again we have rampant fear with very little rational thought. Wall Street may be it's own worst enemy when it comes to dealing with uncertainty. This past week has been a perfect example of how fear can take over otherwise rational intelligent people and drive them to ridiculous extremes.
I'm comforted by the certain knowledge that this to shall pass and we will once again get back on track to new higher levels for the equity markets. Actually, these occasional pullbacks really only set the stage for the next advance, remember, this is not your Father's stockmarket.
As we like to say in the business, it's easy, all you have to do is own them.

Let's think about something more interesting, like Kevin's photographs. It maybe that I have come to have a whole new appreciation for large prints. The other night I helped my friend Kevin hang several of his prints around his home. He makes large colrfull landscape pictures, being very sensitive to the light and time of day as well as the color in the scene. The pictures really are beautiful and stiking in their apperance. I'm very impressed.

I'm fighting with myself over darkroom work, I'm not sure why I have an approach avoidance problem with it, but I certainly seem to. I've got to suck it up and get busy, there are so many pictures waiting to be made and so little time to do it in.

More later...

No comments: