Monday, August 12, 2013

It's been a long time since I last made myself known through this website...

This has been a challenging year.
We have dealt with the change that life brings and I'm happy to report we have survived and are looking forward.
"Life" and the changes that go with it have no regard for the work you're trying to do. I must admit that I let change distract me from my work.
Perhaps, I do that because I believe that my support for the people I care about is more important than the pitiful work I'm trying to do. Or maybe I'm just lazy and that's a convenient excuse for slacking off.
It really makes no difference as to why I do what I do because I find great peace of mind in knowing that I've contributed something to helping a loved one get through a rough patch than any satisfaction I'd get from having one more finished piece. For me, the way we connect to the people we care about and commit to is all important.
It is time for me to get back to work and produce that next finished piece.
Stay tuned...

No comments: