Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Project is complete...























Cathy says, "I finally have the kitchen that I've always wanted!" It doesn't get any better than that. As my neighbor reminds me, " a happy wife makes for a happy life".
All in all I'm very pleased with the outcome. We did learn a few things that we might do differnetly if we where to do this again, but that's not important because we are never doing this again.
I say that only because both Cathy and I feel very comfortable in this house and see no reason to consider anything else.
I think we have added a great deal of value to the property and we've created a brand new space in which to live. It's almost like we have a new home and given where we live there's no reason to think about anything else.
I would confidently reccomend Kurtin Fine Homes as the general contractor on any remodel project and Alvarez Custon Painting for any interior painting.
Darby Kurtin stayed on top of the project and keep the subs on time and made sure they did their best work.
We also took the time to redecorate in the den, the living room and the dining room and Arnaldo Alvarez and his crew did a first class job on that end of the project.
I'll post more on that when we finish moving back into those spaces.

No comments: